Kaohsiung Port Warehouse No.2 (KW2) is a cultural and creative hub in the port that has attracted professionals from far and wide seeking to develop brands and make the most of their cultural and creative strengths, enjoy the beautiful scenery of the port and visit the local restaurants, exhibitions and shops. Alishan Forest Railway is one of the most iconic and best preserved historical mountain railways in the world. Starting at the center of Chiayi City, it passes through tropical forests, subtropical hills, and rising into the temperate forests in the mountains, originally ending up at Alishan. You will be impressed by the beautiful space and environment of Tai-Yi Ecological Leisure Farm by the farm filled with flowers and enjoy fruits picking.
8D7N Taiwan West Coast Classic Getaway [2-To-Go Land Only]
fromS$728 per person
- Day 1 | Depart Singapore, Arrival in Taipei Taoyuan Airport, check in hotel, Free & Easy to visit to night market nearby (MOB)
- Day 2 | Taipei: Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, Martyrs' Shrine, Addiction Aquatic Development (AAD), Taichung, MITSUI Outlet Park (Ferris Wheel and at own expenses), Fengjia Night Market (B)
- Day 3 | Taichung, Kaohsiung: Wei Wu Mini Art Village, Kaohsiung Port Warehouse No.2 (KW2), Pass through Love River, Liuho Night Market (B, L)
- Day 4 | Kaosiung: Pearl Culture Centre, Chiayi, Alishan National Forest Recreation Area, Alishan Forest Train, Tea Ceremony Museum, Chiayi Night Market (B, L)
- Day 5 | Chiayi, Nantou: Sun Moon Lake, Xiangshan Observation deck, Wen Wu Temple, Tai-Yi Ecological Leisure Farm, Fruit picking (own expense), Overnight Tai Ti Redmaple Resort (In-room hot spring experience) (B, L, D)
- Day 6 | Nantou: Aboriginal Product Center, Jingtong Station, Pingxi (buy sky lanterns at own expenses), Ningxia Night Market (B, L)
- Day 7 | Taipei: Chiang Kai-Shek Shilin Residence, CKS Memorial Hall, Tienlu Gallery, Ximending (B, L)
- Day 8 | Taipei: Free & Easy, Back to Singapore (B)
- Day 1 | 新加坡启程, 抵达桃园机场, 送往桃园酒店, 自由活动于附近景点或夜市 (MOB)
- Day 2 | 台北: 沐中正紀念堂, 忠烈祠, 上引水產, 台中: 三井 Outlet, 逢甲夜市 (B)
- Day 3 | 台中, 高雄: 熱門拍照景點-衛武迷迷村, 駁二棧貳庫 KW2, 悠遊愛河-大港橋, 玫瑰聖母教堂, 白色戀人咖啡館, 真愛碼頭, 六合夜市 (B, L)
- Day 4 | 高雄: 珍珠養殖展示中心, 嘉義, 阿里山森林遊樂區, 小火車體驗, 姊妹潭, 受鎮宮, 茶道文化館, 嘉義夜市 (B, L)
- Day 5 | 嘉義, 南投: 日月潭風景區-向山落羽松步道, 文武廟, 台一休閒農場-生態苗圃導覽, 自費季節水果採果樂, 夜宿台一花泉卉館 (B, L, D)
- Day 6 | 南投, 台北: 山地特產中心, 午餐, 台北人氣電影拍攝地-菁桐木造火車站, 平溪: 放天燈(自費), 寧夏夜市 (B, L)
- Day 7 | 台北: 士林官邸花園-一年四季都有不同的主題花卉展覽, 中正紀念堂, 天祿展示中心, 西門町商圈(B, L)
- Day 8 | 台北: 自由活动, 返回新加坡(B)
- 7 Nights’ 4* accommodation based on routing
- Mandarin Speaking Local Guide with private A/C vehicles or coaches
- Tours, entrance fees, admission tickets and meals as per itinerary
- 1 Night – Taipei: Tao Garden Hotel or similar
- 1 Night – Taipei: Champs Elysees Hotel or similar
- 1 Night – Kaohsiung: Wo Hotel or similar
- 1 Night – Chiayi: Maison De Chine Chiayi or similar
- 1 Night – Nantou: Tai Yi Redmaple Resort or similar
- 2 Nights – Taipei: Hotel Riverview Taipei, Aloft Taipei Beitou or similar
- Air tickets (related taxes & fuel surcharges will be advised accordingly, subject to change)
- Tours, entrance fees, admission tickets and meals outside of itinerary
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
- Tipping to Mandarin speaking guide/driver NT1200 per passenger
- Any related PCR / ART Test in Singapore and Taiwan
- Evacuation cost in case of emergency
THINGS TO TAKE NOTE OF
- Minimum 2 passengers for confirmed departure.
- Deposit of SGD 500.00 per person at time of reservation.
- Balance / Full payment to be collect 60 days before departure.
- Additional passengers are subject to fare difference.
- Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Submit Health Declaration (SG Arrival Card) to be submitted within 72 hours prior to arrival in Singapore.
- Changes or cancellation are subjected to airlines’, hotels, and other principals’ penalty schedules and their Terms and Conditions.
- Schedule and itinerary may be changed due to the unpredictability of uncontrollable factors, including but not limited to weather, medical emergency, political environment, wars, pandemic, force majeure.
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$728* per person
Departure Date: 01 Mar - 30 Sep 2023
Child Half Twin
Child with Bed
Child no Bed
|Arrival TPE - Every Sun||
View full itinerary here (English): 7D6N Taiwan West Coast Classic Getaway【2-To-Go Land Only】
“Due to the fluidity of the Covid situation, VTL rules or destination conditions may change suddenly. New Shan Travel shall endeavour to inform you as early as possible and reserves all rights to cancel your booking without being responsible for any damage, loss or liability.”
***Price will be subject to change *