Step into Myanmar's rich culture and heritage by visiting the largest city Yangon, where the world-famous Golden Stupa, Shwedagon Pagoda is located. Not forgetting the popular pilgrimage spot Kyaikhtiyo, known for the Golden Rock which is a huge boulder completely covered by gold leaf and delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff. Last but not least, you will also visit the glided pagoda.
Yangon Golden Rock
fromS$618 per person
- Air passage and all airport taxes to/from Yangon, Myanmar.
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, holiday surcharges etc.
- Tipping to English Speaking Guide/Driver at US$3 per person per day
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$618* per person