Xiamen is a coastal city in Fujian Province in China. It has been an important port for centuries and became one of China's earliest Special Economic Zones in the 1980s. The name Xiamen means "door to the house", referring to the city's centuries-old role as a gateway to China.
Xiamen Yongding Dapu Meixian Chaozhou
Singapore , Singapore
Xiamen , China
fromS$358 per person
- Air ticket and Airport Taxes
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access,meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping for Driver and Guide
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
- Compulsory Tour: RMB500/pax
- Xiamen < Minnan Shenyun Show >
- Xiamen Bailuzhou Park coach tour, Yuandang Lake, Lujiang Riverside, Binbei Street, Night tour along Meijiang River by battery car.
- Shopping Streets: Xiamen Zhongshan Street, Shantou Walking Street, Zhangzhou Mingqing Ancient Street
Shopping: Tea, Commodity, Silk Jianlaiya Health Care, Crafts, Local products (Option for No Shopping, Add$100pp)
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$358* per person