Xiamen is a coastal city in Fujian Province in China. It has been an important port for centuries and became one of China's earliest Special Economic Zones in the 1980s. The name Xiamen means "door to the house", referring to the city's centuries-old role as a gate way to China.
Xiamen Chaozhou Shantou
fromS$328 per person
- Air ticket and Airport Taxes
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access,meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping for Guide and driver
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
- Optional tour: Xiamen < Minnan Shenyun Show > + Night Tour = RMB200/pax
Shopping: Tea, Commodity, Jianlaiya Health Care, Crafts (Option for No shopping, Add$100pp)
frS$328* per person