Our "Nepal - Taste of Nepal" trip takes you to Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. Imbibe in Nepal's culture and history as you visit the different attractions in each city. The first stop after Kathmandu is Chitwan, which means "Heart of the jungle". Enjoy activities like bird watching and acanoe ride. You will travel to Pokhara and immerse yourself in the tranquil scenery at Sarangkot. Visit Nagarkot and get a sneak peak of the Himalayas from the luxury of the city suburb.
Taste Of Nepal
fromS$928 per person
- Air passage and all airport taxes to/from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping to English speaking guide/driver at US$40 per person per trip
- Nepal landing visa at US$25 per person
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$928* per person