Zhangjiajie is a prefecture level city in the northwestern part of Hunan Province, China. It contains the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, part of the Wulingyuan Scenic area which is as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1992 as well as an AAAAA scenic area by the China National Tourism Administration.
Perfect Hunan (No Shopping Tour)
fromS$548 per person
- Air ticket and Airport Taxes
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access,meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping for Driver and Guide
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
- Compulsory Tour : Tianmen MT (with escalator and cable car) +Tujia Style Park = RMB 550/person
- Optional Tour: Charming Xianxi Minority Cultural Show = RMB 500/person
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$548* per person