Hainan, as China's smallest and southernmost province, Hainan is called the Hawaii of the east. It is a popular destination among tourists. There are beaches, mountains, tropical forests and their year-round warm climate make this pear-shaped island a holiday haven for travelers from all over the world.
Meet Hainan Tour
fromS$418 per person
- Air passage and all airport taxes to/from Haikou (HAK), China
- Compulsory additional Tour: Las Vegas show + Baishi Ridge Scenic Area + Cable car at Yetian Village. RMB 480/pax
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping for Driver and Guide
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
fr$418* per person