Our "India - Gplden Traingle" trip takes you first to Delhi and visit some of the city's famous attraction. Then head to Jaipur, where the well-known Amber fort stands over a small hillock over looking the city. You will also get to visit some of the highlights of Jaipur. The last city, Agra, is where you will get to visit the world-renowned Taj Mahal, which took 20,000 craftsman, 17 years to complete.
India Golden Triangle With Kashmir
fromS$568 per person
- Air passage and all airport taxes to/from Delhi, India.
- Domestic Air passage to/from Srinagar, India.
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping to English speaking guide/driver at US$6 per person per day
- Supplement Monument entry fees at US$95 per person
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$568* per person