Shanghai is the world's most densely populated city and China's economic center. With modern and traditional Chinese culture blending into a prosperous metropolis, the city is a wonderful blend of old and new with futuristic skyscraper known for its history. Continental style, classical architecture, temples and gardens that have been baptized over time and development. The Nanjing Massacre, a very well-known history during the Second Sino-Japanese War. Other than history and architecture, not forgetting of the food, the famous Shanghai Xiao Long Bao and many many more.
Embrace Scenery Of Jiangnan
fromS$658 per person
- Air passage and all airport taxes to/from Shanghai (PVG), China
- Compulsory additional Tour: Pagoda + Boat Tour Huangpu River + Shantang Street + View Front Street + Wuxi Opera Pier Theater Performance (SGD$100 / person)
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping for Driver and Guide SGD$6 per person / day
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$658* per person