Welcome to the land of the thunder dragon, Bhutan. Enter the mystical world in Bhutan and visit the amazing architecture of the Punakha Dzong and check out the unique Taktsang Monastery at the side of the mountain. In this place, you will get to experience the local culture and witness breath-taking view given by the nature.
Bhutan Land Of The Thunder Dragon
fromS$3,288 per person
- Airport taxes and fuels surcharge to/from Bhutan.
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping for Guide and Driver at US$3 per person per day
- Surcharge for Chinese Speaking Tour Guide
- Evacuation cost in case of emergency
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
- Bhutan Visa
Visa Application to Bhutan:
- Visa is required for traveling to Bhutan and it is processed through a local tour operator. No foreign missions/Embassies abroad can grant tourist visa.
- All passport details should be forwarded to the agent at least 2 months prior to date of travel for visa processing.
- Actual visa is stamped only upon arrival with the support of visa clearance, which will be sent to you in advance.
- For all Travelers entering Bhutan via Druk Air, visa clearance number is forwarded to the concerned overseas Druk Air Stations and without this clearance number, passengers are not allowed to board the flight. Full travel fare will need to be remitted one month in advance to The Bhutan National Bank (Bhutan Tourism Board) before the Visa permits shall be issued. The account details shall be provided on transaction date.
frS$3288* per person