Chongqing, located in the eastern part of China's southwest region, on the upper reaches of the Yangtze River. It is a famous historical and cultural city of China, has a long history and glorious revolutionary tradition for more than 3,000 years and the Cuban Yu region centered on Chongqing is the birthplace of Ba-Yu culture. This land has nurtured the long history of Chongqing.
Best Of Chongqing Jinfoshan
fromS$1,088 per person
- Air passage and all airport taxes to/from Chongqing (CKG), China
- Compulsory additional Tour: Chongqing City, Yangtze River Cable car (one way), Movie & TV City, Tianxing Hot Spring, Rail through the Building: RMB550 per person
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping for Driver and Guide
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
fr$1088* per person