Beijing, home to many emperors and the Forbidden City. The great leader Mao Zedong Memorial hall is build at the main sites of the square. Visit the iconic great wall of china, and challenge yourself by walking till the end of the point. Another icon in the Olympic Park would be the Bird’s Nest Stadium built in year 2007 for the Beijing Olympic games 2008. Not to forget the local delicacies like the delicious Beijing Duck Cuisine.
Beijing Historical Tour
fromS$448 per person
- Air passage and all airport taxes to/from Beijing (PEK), China
- Compulsory additional Tour: Golden Mask Dynasty or Red Square Kung Fu + Silk Street + Qianmen Street + Sanlitun + Wudao camp hutong - (RMB 600 / Adult, RMB500 / Child）
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping for Driver and Guide
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$448 per person