Beijing, many emperors had lived in the famous location in bejing, The Forbidden City and the great leader Mao Zedong Memorial hall is build at the main sites of the square. Experience the iconic great wall of china, challenge yourself to walk till the end of the point. In the modern days Olympic Park, the Bird’s Nest was builded in year 2007 for the Beijing Olympic games 2008. Allowing to combine with both old and new history and phases together. Visit Chengde’s famous and beautiful Royal Garden Chengde Summer Resort and of course in Tianjin also has a lot of food, visit to Tianjin's food street to try the famous Goubuli steamed dumplings, the 18th Street Mahua and other special snacks too.
Beijing Chengde Tianjin Tour
fromS$768 per person
- Air passage and all airport taxes to/from Beijing (PEK), China
- Compulsory additional Tour: Golden Mask Dynasty or Red Square Kung Fu + Silk Street + Qianmen Street + Sanlitun + Wudao camp hutong - (RMB 600 / Adult, RMB500 / Child）
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping for Driver and Guide
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$768 per person