Xi'an is the capital of Shaanxi, China. Xi'an, known as Chang'an in ancient times, is the longest capital city in China history. It is one of the most influential cities in China history. Its history can be described as condensing the essence of the entire Chinese nation.
Ancient Capital Xi'an Taster
fromS$528 per person
- Air ticket and Airport Taxes
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access,meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping for Driver and Guide
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
- Optional tour: Imitation Tang Song & Dance performances –RMB198 Per adult/Child
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$528* per person