Hokkaido is known for its beautiful natural sceneries and a great variety of food such as seafood, dairy products, ramen etc. Visit Noboribetsu Hell Valley, the origin of Noboribetsu hot springs. Listed as the place with one of the best night views in the world, a must visit location, Mount Hakodate. You will also not want to miss out its capital, Sapporo, a vibrant city!
Hokkaido Mini Tour
fromS$1,688 per person
- Air passage and all airport taxes to/from Chitose, Japan.
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping to Mandarin Speaking Guide/Driver at ¥700 per person per day
- Surcharges: City Hotel Weekend, Hot Spring Resort Weekend, Peak Period and Public Holiday
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$1688* per person