A perspective from the local, an experience that rejuvenates, a journey to rest your mind from the concrete forest, a long awaited expedition for you.
7D All Fuso Experience
fromS$1,699 per person
- Day 1 / Depart Singapore – Arrival, transfer to Mokpo by KTX, Mokpo Dongbu Market, Sihwa Village (Filming Location of "1987"), Mokpo Ocean Cable Car
- Day 2 / To Gangjin, Purple Bridge, FUSO Farm Stay (B)
- Day 3 / Gangjin, Tofu Making, Janggu Experience, Green Tea plantation, DIY Hand-pulled dough soup, Gimbap Making (B, D)
- Day 4 / To Seoul, Gangjinbay Eco Park, Gangjin Goryeo Celadon Museum - Experience Celadon Making, Gaudo Island Suspension Bridge, transfer to Seoul by KTX (B, L, D)
- Day 5 / Seoul, Gyeongbok Palace, Ikseondong Hanok Village, Sky Park, The Hyundai Seoul (B)
- Day 6 / Seoul (B)
- Day 7 / Transfer to Incheon Airport (B)
- Accommodation based on twin sharing basis
- Tours, entrance fees, admission tickets and meals as per itinerary
- Korea high-speed train (KTX) from Seoul to Mokpo and to Seoul.
- Mandarin Speaking Guide with private A/C vehicles or coaches
- 1 Night – Mokpo, Hotel Hyundai by Lahan or similar
- 2 Night – Gangjin, Farm Stay
- 3 Night – Seoul, Nine Tree Premier Insadong or similar
- Related airport taxes and fuels surcharge.
- Any related PCR / ART Test in Singapore and South Korea,
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping to servicing Tour Guide and Driver at USD 5 / KRW 6,000 per passenger per day
- Surcharge for English Speaking Tour Guide
- Evacuation cost in case of emergency
THINGS TO TAKE NOTE OF
- Recommended arrival flight with SQ608, KE646, OZ752, TR840 or any flight arrive before 9 am (GMT +9).
- Deposit of SGD 500 at time of reservations, full payment to be at 30 days before departure.
- Travel Insurance is recommended.
- K-ETA or visa is required to enter South Korea
- To be tested negative with PCR test within 48 hours / ART Test within 24 hours before arrival into South Korea.
- To be tested negative with PCR test on arrival within 72 hours of South Korea.
- Details are to be stored in Q-Code System within 2 days before arrival.
- Submit Health Declaration (SG Arrival Card) within 72 hours prior to arrival in Singapore.
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$1699* per person
PRICING – Valid up to November 30th, 2022
* Departure on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday only.
View full itinerary here: 7D6N All Fuso Experience
“Due to the fluidity of the Covid situation, VTL rules or destination conditions may change suddenly. New Shan Travel shall endeavour to inform you as early as possible and reserves all rights to cancel your booking without being responsible for any damage, loss or liability.”
***Price will be subject to change *