A perspective from the local, an experience that rejuvenates, a journey to rest your mind from the concrete forest, a long awaited expedition for you.
7D All Fuso Experience
fromS$1,699 per person
- Day 1 / Depart Singapore – Arrival, transfer to Mokpo by KTX, Mokpo Dongbu Market, Sihwa Village (Filming Location of "1987"), Mokpo Ocean Cable Car
- Day 2 / To Gangjin, Purple Bridge, FUSO Farm Stay (B)
- Day 3 / Gangjin, Tofu Making, Janggu Experience, Green Tea plantation, DIY Hand-pulled dough soup, Gimbap Making (B, D)
- Day 4 / To Seoul, Gangjinbay Eco Park, Gangjin Goryeo Celadon Museum - Experience Celadon Making, Gaudo Island Suspension Bridge, transfer to Seoul by KTX (B, L, D)
- Day 5 / Seoul, Gyeongbok Palace, Ikseondong Hanok Village, Sky Park, The Hyundai Seoul (B)
- Day 6 / Seoul (B)
- Day 7 / Transfer to Incheon Airport (B)
- Korea high-speed train (KTX) from Seoul to Mokpo and to Seoul.
- Meals and entrance fee as per itinerary.
- Chinese Speaking Guide with private A/C vehicles or coaches.
- 1 Night – Mokpo, Hotel Hyundai by Lahan or similar
- 2 Night – Gangjin, Farm Stay
- 3 Night – Seoul, Nine Tree Premier Insadong or similar
- Air passage as well as related airport taxes and fuels surcharge.
- Any related PCR / ART Test in Singapore and South Korea,
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Tipping to servicing Tour Guide and Driver at USD 5 / KRW 6,000 per passenger per day
- Surcharge for English Speaking Tour Guide
- Evacuation cost in case of emergency
- On-arrival PCR Test in South Korea and Singapore
THINGS TO TAKE NOTE OF
- Recommended arrival flight with SQ608, KE646, OZ752, TR840 or any flight arrive before 9 am (GMT +9).
- Deposit of SGD 500 at time of reservations, full payment to be at 30 days before departure.
- Travel Insurance is recommended.
- K-ETA or visa is required to enter South Korea
- Fully vaccinated with WHO Emergency Use Listing (EUL) COVID-19 vaccines with the 2nd dose taken between 15 to 180 days of departure. Booster shot is required if the 2nd dose was administered more than 180 days ago.
- An individual recovered from COVID-19 after completion of 2 doses can be considered as fully vaccinated without taking the booster shot. Proof of recovery must be submitted for verification.
- Unvaccinated children below the age of 6 may enter South Korea if accompanied by a vaccinated adult, otherwise subject to 7 days quarantine.
- To be tested negative with PCR test within 48 hours before arrival into South Korea.
- To be tested negative with PCR / ART test on arrival of South Korea.
- Details are to be stored in Q-Code System within 2 days before arrival.
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *
frS$1699* per person
PRICING – Valid up to November 30th, 2022
* Departure on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday only.
View full itinerary here: 7D6N All Fuso Experience
“Due to the fluidity of the Covid situation, VTL rules or destination conditions may change suddenly. New Shan Travel shall endeavour to inform you as early as possible and reserves all rights to cancel your booking without being responsible for any damage, loss or liability.”
***Price will be subject to change *