Singapore --> Nagoya
|• Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Nagoya - Japan. |
Nagoya/Nagoya Castle (photo stop)/Oasis 21/Komehyo Store/Takayama
|• Upon arrival in Nagoya Airport, you will meet the local guide. Then you will be transferred to your coach for a drive to Nagoya Castle. |
• Nagoya Castle is almost in the center of Nagoya city which is famous for 'Shachihoko', the orcas that adorn the roof of the castle tower. The castle was burned down during World War 2 by air raids. Although it was destroyed, in 1959 the tower was rebuilt with seven stories and a basement. Since the reconstruction, this tower has been treated as a symbol of Nagoya.
• Visit Oasis 21, this unique building has everything inside it from shopping outlets to restaurants and even a bus terminal.
• Pass the Nagoya TV tower. It was built in 1953 and the height of this tower is 180m and it also houses an observation deck offering astounding views of the city.
• Have a great experience of how to make wax replicas of food at Sample Village Iwasaki.
Takayama/Morning Market/Kami Sannonmachi Street/Shirakawa – Go Gassho Village/Kenrokuen Garden/Higasih Chaymachi Street/Kanazawa
|• Morning markets is held in Takayama on a daily basis, from around 6 am (7 am in winter) to noon, the Miyagawa Market along the Miyagawa River in the old town. Most stands sell local crafts and farm products such as vegetables, pickles and flowers. |
• Visit Hida-Takayama. It is the largest city in Japan by surface area, also this city is perfectly preserved as it is cut off from the rest of the country thus it is able to develop its own culture. The city is very traditional and all of the homes, shops and sake breweries keep their original image of the old days. Most of these shops have been in business since the old days.
• Next , visit Shirakawa -Go. This place has been declared a UNESCO world heritage site because of its unique houses and the slanting design of their houses are exceptionally strong as it is able to withstand heavy amount of weight of the snow during winter. The most amazing thing is that these houses are all more then 250 years old.
• Kenrokuen Garden is a beautiful Japanese garden, from its scale and beauty, it is regarded as one of the most beautiful feudal lords' gardens in Japan.
• Higasih Chaymachi Street is Kanazawa's most famous geisha district. Many of the tall narrow houses are still used as high-class entertainment.
Kanazawa/Samurai House/Hirayu Waterfall/Daio Wasabi Farm/Matsumoto
|• Photo stop at Kanazawa Castle, the original castle was largely destroyed by fire in 1888 but part of it has been partially restored as of 2001.|
• Nagamachi was a samurai district located at the foot of the former Kanazawa Castle, where samurai and their families used to reside. The area preserves a historic atmosphere with its remaining samurai residences, earthen walls, private entrance gates, narrow lanes and water canals.
• Hirayu Waterfall, 64-meter high waterfall a few minutes south of Hirayu by car. Well marked and easily accessible along a short path, in winter the frozen waterfall is illuminated.
• The Daiō Wasabi Farm is a wasabi farm established in 1915 and located in Azumino, Nagano Prefecture near the center of Honshū, the main island of Japan. It is a popular tourist spot due to its beautiful watermills and for the river that runs through it. A restaurant offers wasabi-flavoured ice cream and other wasabi-themed products.
Matsumoto Castle/ Zenkoji Temple/ Fruit Picking/ Kusatsu/ Yubatake/ Gumma
|• Matsumoto Castle is one of the most complete and beautiful among Japan's original castles. It is also a good example of a so called "Hirajiro", a castle built on the plain rather than on a hill or mountain. It is listed as a National Treasure of Japan.|
• Zenkō-ji is a Buddhist temple located in Nagano, Japan. The temple was built in the 7th century. Nagano City, established in 1897, was originally a town built around the temple.
• En-route, enjoy with the seasonal fruit picking activity. (strawberry, cherries, peach, grape and etc)
• The town of Kusatsu is located at the southeastern foot of Mt. Kusatsu-Shirane-san in the northwestern part of Gunma. The town became well known about 120 years ago after Dr. Balz, a medical doctor from Germany, found its hot spring to be very effective. Kusatsu-onsen Hot Spring consists of eighteen public baths, each with a different effect and separate fountainhead.
• In the center of the town, two spots are particularly popular all year round: 'Yubatake,' one of the fountainheads, and Netsu-no-yu, where 'yumomi' (stirring hot water with paddle-like wooden boards to cool it down) demonstrations are shown. Tourists have a choice of many places where they can learn about nature and the history of hot springs.
Kusatsu/Tokyo/Asakusa Kannon Temple/Nakamise Arcade/Imperial Palace/Odaba Park/Shinjuku Night Tour
|• Today, we will visit the famous Asakusa Kannon Temple that has the history of more than 1,300 years. Along Nakamise Street, be charmed by the traditional souvenir shops. Many small shops, which sell traditional Japanese items and food, line up on both sides of the street.|
• Tokyo Imperial Palace is the main residence of the Emperor of Japan. It is a large park-like area which contains various buildings such as the main palace and the private residences of the imperial family.
• After lunch visit the famous shopping area at the Tokyo bayside- “Odaiba”. First you stop at the Palette Town where you about to visit the Toyota Car showcase that displays all the leading models. Next proceed to the Aqua City in Odaiba where you can take photos of both the Rainbow Bridge and also the “Statue of Liberty”.
Tokyo --> Singapore
|• After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight back to Singapore.|
|新加坡 --> 名古屋 || |
|名古屋/名古屋城 （停留拍照）/Oasis 21/高山市 ||(Lunch/Dinner) |
|• 名古屋城位于名古屋市的中央，装饰在城堡望楼──天守阁屋脊上的金色兽头瓦最为有名。 1612 年，当时的江户幕府将军──德川家康修造了名古屋城，到1867 年政治改革幕府倒台之前，它一直都是德川三大家族之一的尾张德川家族的居城，极尽奢华。|
• 从车站乘坐地铁约5分钟，即可到达市内具有代表性的商业街——“荣”。矗立在商场林立的街区中央的“OASIS 21”，是以水的宇宙船为主题的环保立体公园，经常举办各种现场活动。
• 岐阜县北部的高山是修建于16 世纪的高山城的“城下町”（以诸侯的居城为中心发展起来的城镇）。当时的木结构住家屋檐连屋檐，装在移窗外侧的出格子和高度一致的屋檐直线美夺人眼目。
• 白川乡位于岐阜县西北部白山山麓，是四面环山、水田纵横、河川流经的安静山村。那里“合掌造”（茅草的人字形木屋顶）式的民宅，110 多栋连成一片，1995 年被指定为联合国教科文组织的世界文化遗产。在野外博物馆的“合掌造民家园”里，将25 栋在白川乡各地使用过的“合掌造”房屋移建、保存在这里。
|金泽/长野/ 松本 ||(Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) |
|• 早餐后，前往金泽城 （拍照点）。|
• （立山黑部雪山的开放时间为 4月17日至5月31日）：
|• 修建于1615年的松本城天守阁是日本现存最为古老的建筑，已被指定为国宝，为日本三大名堡之一。夏季在城内举办大鼓集会和“薪能”等活动，来访者络绎不绝。 |
• 途中停留山梨地区采取季节性水果。（草莓， 樱桃， 蜜桃， 葡萄等）
• 草津市位于群马县西北部的白根山东南麓，约在120年前德国医生贝尔茨发现草津温泉有卓越的治疗功能，由此名声大振。因其出水点和功效的不同，草津温泉共有公共浴场18处，几乎全是24小时开放。 位于温泉街中心的源泉─“汤畑”和有“汤揉”表演的想之汤等浴场，一年四季游客纷至沓来。
|东京 --> 新加坡 ||(Breakfast) |