* Round trip Economy class air ticket from Singapore to Brunei on Royal Brunei Airlines inclusive of fuel surcharge (YQ).
EXCLUDE AIRPORT TAXES OF SGD46.00
* Two nights hotel accommodation based on standard room occupancy , and is inclusive of taxes and hotel service charges
* Return airport hotel transfers based on sit-in-coach
* The above rates are quoted per person in Singapore Dollars
* Complimentary hotel shuttle transfer for Orchid Garden Hotel
* Extra bed at Centrepoint Hotel for Deluxe room is Spring bed type, if passenger want a Real bed type surcharge of SGD10.00
* For sit-in-coach passengers, the waiting time will be up to 45 minutes (Maximum) at the airport arrival hall.
It is mandatory for passengers to be on time for their tour at the hotel lobby. this is to avoid missing the tour due there is no waiting time
Half Day Tour Itinerary :
Enjoy an eye-opening four-hour tour that unfolds parts of the Bruneian history,religion,culture,heritage, and the daily lifestyle of the local people. The tour includes a photo stop outside the Royal Palace, Istana Nurul Iman , which is the biggest residential palace in the world, and also visit the magnificently built Jame's Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque.
Get set to tour "The Venice of the East", the famous Water Village on breath-taking water taxi ride, and take a stroll to witness the houses built on stilts. Located nearby the water village, The Malay Technology Museum, a gallery which displays tributes to the lifestyle of Malays and the ethnic tribes of Brunei.
Next stop is Royal Regalia Museum, home to a collection of magnificent royal regalia, the royal chariot,gold and silver ceremonial armoury, and most importantly, His Majesty's jewel encrusted crown, which was used during his coronation in 1968.
The above itinerary is only a reference. Tour guides reserves the right to change itinerary due to unforseen circumstances or weather conditions.