Singapore / Hanoi
|• Pick up at Noi Bai airport and transfer to hotel.|
• Overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi / Ha Long Bay / Junk Baot
|• At 08:00-08:30. An Open bus will pick you up at hotel to join with other tourists.|
• At 08:45, leave Ha Noi for Ha Long City. Get on Imperial Junk boat and enjoy a welcome drink and lunch of savory local sea food. Check into your cabin and start cruising around the bay to see the amazing karsts with different formations: Lion, Tea Pot, Toad, Dau Nguoi (Human Head) islet, and then stop for a walk through the Sung Sot cave "Amazing Cave"
• There will be plenty of time for swimming and sunbathing (If weather permits) after the boat anchors at a clean calm sea. Enjoy a wonderful sunset dinner in our beautiful restaurant before retiring to the comfort of your cabin.
• Dinner and overnight in Imperial Junk Boat
Ha Long Bay / Hanoi / Night Train to Sapa
|• Breakfast. Keep cruising. Visit the VAGIA floating village. Kayaking then going to Bai Tu Long Bay, the neglected area which is the most spectacular bay with islands in different shapes, have a look at Hon Gai market, Poet Island. Arrive in Ha Long City at 11.30 Am.|
• After lunch, return to Ha Noi and arrive in Ha Noi at 16.00 p.m. Leave your luggage at the meeting point & you can freely walk around the city for your own dinner when waiting for being transferred to train station for night train to Sapa
• Overnight on train (04 berth cabin- King Express train - Dep 22.00pm)
Lao Cai / Sapa
|• AM: 06.15 arrive Lao Cai, pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. You will have breakfast in the hotel and some time for R & R, check in at 12h00 o'clock.|
• After lunch, trek to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H"Mong tribe. Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Back to hotel. Dinner and enjoy the night in Sapa town
• Overnight in Sapa
Sapa / Lao Chai / Tavan / Lao Cai
|• Breakfast at hotel|
• You check out and leave your luggage in the hotel, get ready for the trip. Trek down to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area .Have a picnic lunch on the way. You go back to Sapa by motorbike/jeep. Get yourself fresh with a shower in the hotel"s day room before transferring down to Lao Cai Station for the night train back to Hanoi
• Overnight on train (04 berth cabin- Hara train 21.05 pm)
Hanoi / Singapore
|• Arrive at train station at around 05:10. The private car & English speaking guide will pick up at train station & transfer for breakfast at hotel|
• Proceed to airport for leaving flight. End of services