Singapore/Ho Chi Minh
|• Pick up at Tan Son Nhat airport and transfer for a half day city tour of dynamic Ho Chi Minh City, still called Sai Gon by many locals. Visit War museum which primarily contains exhibits relating to the American phase of the Vietnam War, and is a major tourist attraction, Reunification Palace which was the workplace of the President of South Vietnam & was then known as Independence Palace. Visit Notre Dame Cathedral, the spiritual and cultural crucible of the French presence in the Orient & the General Post Office, the ancient & with French colonial architecture style. Stop at Ben Thanh market which is always loaded with varieties of goods, such as consumer goods, cakes and candies, food and foodstuff, and particularly high-quality fruit and vegetables.|
Ho Chi Minh/My Tho/Ho Chi Minh
|• Breakfast at hotel.|
• At 07:30-08:00, a car will pick you up and send to the meeting point for joining with other tourists.
• At 08:15, depart for My Tho. Take the boat ride through the Bao Dinh natural canal, view the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river sides. Visit the My Tho wholesale fruit market. Proceed to the Tortoise island. Lunch served in the heart of the orchard. Enjoy the nice boat ride through the Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruise under the shadow of the water coconut trees. Visit the family where you can experience the agricultural lifestyle. Trekking through the fruit plantation in Thoi Son island, enjoy the rowing boat ride along the creeks before returning to My Tho by motorized boat.
• Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City at 7:00 pm. A taxi will send you to your hotel
Ho Chi Minh/Cu Chi/Vungtau
|• Breakfast at hotel|
• At 07:30- 08:00, a car will pick you up and send to the meeting point for joining with other tourists.
• At 08:15, depart for Cu Chi - located 60km from Ho Chi Minh city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti - American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
• The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was "A Free Target Zone". The remnants visitors will see, show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
• A private car will pick pax up & transfer for lunch at local restaurant. Proceed to Vung Tau, a well-known coastal resort 125 km southeast of Ho Chi Minh city.
• Enjoy dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Vung Tau
Vungtau/Ho Chi Minh
|• Breakfast at hotel|
• Visit to the Summer Palace of the Emperor Bao Dai, the Jesus Monument, which overlooks the peninsula and the Pacific Ocean. Visit Thien Hau temple of Five Races and the Whale temple.
• After lunch at local restaurant, transfer back to Ho Chi Minh city. Proceed to hotel for checkin.
Ho Chi Minh/Singapore
|• Have breakfast at hotel.|
• Check-out (before 12:00 PM – noon time)
• Free at leisure. Transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure flight. End of services.