Singapore --> Hanoi
|Upon arrival at Noi Bai airport, you will be greeted by our friendly tour guide. Proceed to the hotel for check in. Overnight in Hanoi. |
Hanoi City Tour
|Breakfast at hotel|
+ 08:15-08:30: an Open bus will pick you up at hotel to join with other tourists. Then visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda; founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist - dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam). Lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch proceed to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, its gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Then visit Bat Trang pottery village. After that, we will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and visit Ngoc Son temple. For the end of the tour, walk around along the Hanoi Old Quarter for shopping.
Transfer back to hotel.Overnight in Hanoi.
Note: On Monday and Friday morning, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and museum are closed.
Hanoi - SIC Tour to Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
|+ 08:15-08:30: An Open bus will pick you up at hotel to join with other tourists.|
-On arrival at Halong Bay,you will board your Imperial Junk Boat and you are waemly welcomed by professional and friendly crew, check into cabin.
- Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone island emerging from emerald water, passing by stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet,fighting cocks islet……
- Visit Surprising Cave-the most beautiful one in Halong Bay
-Kayaking for an hour or more through slide rock cliffs, exploring under water caves
-Swimming time,this is great chance to relax in water
- Enjoy dinner & overnight on cruise
Hanoi - SIC Tour to Halong Bay - Hanoi
|-Breakfast, Coffee, tea,fruits will be served|
- Start cruising futher to discover the hidden charm of the bay,pass by pearl farm, taking photos many islets with outstanding shapes as frog islet &&turtle island etc
- Cooking class opened righ on the cruise for all the people are interested in cooking, especially cooking Vietamese food.
- Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive harbor at 12:00 and get on the bus back to Hanoi.
-Transfer you back to your hotel.Overnight in Hanoi
Hanoi --> Singapore
|After breakfast, you will be at your own leisure till transfer to airport for the flight back to Singapore.|