|Welcomes in Bali, Met your Local Guide and take you on to the guided sight, which includes:|
• Pura Luhur Uluwatu, sits 600 feet above the sea level on the Bukit Peninsula
• Early evening Kechak Dance Performance
• Later, check-in to your hotel. There is time to relax and unwind
Grill Seafood Dining served at Bawang Merah Restaurant in Jimbaran bay.
Ubud - Tampak Siring - Kintamani Highland - Royal Palace
|Bali, a land of enchantment, with its spectacular scenery and rich culture heritage, and full of dramatic volcanoes with jungle-shrouded river gorges leading to beaches. This island of mystery has many exotic surprises for you to experience.|
• Celuk Village home to Gold & Silver smith; Mas Village center of woodcarving craftsmen; Ubud village is the artist colony and famous for the traditional painting
• Tampaksiring, the site of Tirta Empul Temple dating from 17th century
• Coffee Plantation to see the coffee plantation and coffee processing
• Kintamani, viewing the fascinating sights of the Batur Volcano and its lake
• Royal Palace with afternoon Authentic Balinese High Tea
Buffet Lunch served at sari Restaurant in Kintamani Indonesian Padang Cuisine Dining at Simpang Raya Restaurant
Mengwi - Bedugul Highland - Tanah Lot
|Enjoy drive through the stunning scenery in the northern part of Bali. Journey through the lush and green countryside and the winding mountain road of the Island, includes:|
• Mengwi Village, visit the former Royal Family Temple dating back to the 17th century
• Candikuning Traditional Market, where fresh fruits & Vegetables are display on sale
• Bedugul, great natural beauty with focus point of the area centres on the Crater Lake Bratan (Beratan) as the main lake with its water temple Pura Ulun Danu Bratan.
• Tanah Lot, the pilgrimage holy Sea Temple, is claimed to be the work of a 15th century priest name Nirartha
• Hard Rock Cafe Bali, simply sit back and relax to the sound of pipe-in Music, reedem your WOW Bali’s HRC Rock ‘n Dining Voucher for a main course selection and a glass of soft drink.
Lunch served at DeDanau Lake View Restaurant in Bedugul
|Enjoy your last day at leisure. The airport transfer is provided.|