|• Met upon arrival at Delhi Intl Airport and transfer to your Hotel. |
• Delhi, India’s capital city, with a thousand years of history is a city of contrasts that combines a unique ambience of the ancient and the modern. Age-old monuments stand along futuristic buildings
|• After breakfast at hotel, proceed with the sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi.|
• After this drive past India Gate (memorial to the Indian army soldiers who died in the World War I) the Rashtrapati Bhavan (formerly the viceroy's residence) and the Parliament House.
• After lunch at local Indian/Chinese Restaurant, depart by surface for Jaipur driving past the 12th century Qutab Minar.
• Arrive in Jaipur and check-in at your Hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Jaipur/Amber Fort/City Palace
|• After breakfast at hotel, proceed with visit of Amber Fort situated atop the Amber hill with photo stop en route of the famous Hawa Mahal. Arrive at Amber and enjoy a jeep ride up to the Fort Palace. |
• After lunch, proceed with the sightseeing tour of city, visiting the City Palace, the principal residence of the ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. Part of it is now converted into a magnificent museum.
• Also visit Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory raised in the 18th century. Time permitting visit cottage industry specializing in hand-woven carpets & textiles. Witness how silk carpets are handmade. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
|• After breakfast at hotel, depart by surface for Agra, with lunch en route and visit of Fatehpur Sikri.|
Fatehpur Sikri, was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1569 but abandoned due to shortage of water.See the graceful buildings within the 'Ghost City' including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other palaces.
• Upon arrival in Agra, check-in at your Hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Agra/Taj Mahal/Agra Fort
|• After breakfast at hotel, proceed with the sightseeing tour of city, visiting Taj Mahal, one of the 7-wonders of the world built by Shah Jahan to immortalize his love for his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The construction is said to have taken 22 years commencing from 1631 with 20,000 craftsmen. |
• Later visit a cottage industry to witness skilled craftsmen doing fine marble inlay work. (Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays)
• Also visit Agra Fort built during the great Mughal era. Agra Fort built in 1569 on the banks of the Yamuna River. There are a number of exquisite buildings and several royal halls within its portals.
|• After breakfast at Hotel depart by surface for Delhi. |
• Transfer to International airport to board flight back to Singapore.